Friday, March 25, 2011

30 blogs in 30 days -- DAY 7

well, I have made it a week without missing one day. this is easier than expected! go me!

day 7- short term goals for this month and why

1) give blood.

i tried last week and my iron was too low ( thank you stress of my life leading to my iron levels being 0.7 points too low to give). i really honestly love giving blood. i have O+ blood. i also have some other special thing about my blood that gives me more antibodies than the normal person. so my blood is primarily used on pre-mature babies and leukemia patients because they lack antibodies in their blood.

2) finish my CA history paper 2 months early.

i have a paper to write about "Freedom Writers" the movie and it isnt due until finals. i would love to get it done and out of the way so that ill be able to focus more on studying for finals when i get there.

3) go SKYDIVING!!!

ron told me that we are going to go in april. i think he may have chose April 9th. i cant wait. i get a little nervous about it when i think about it for too long, but i'm still STOKED! this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and i cant wait to check that off my bucket list.

4) see Chris Tomlin with my GIRLS!

 i have seen Chris Tomlin twice in concert, and he is great! i looooove his music and the way that he puts together an event.  i also cant wait to experience this with my sweet best friends. they mean the world to me and i couldnt think of anyone else to go with~

5) get my application for Kenya filled out and turned in.

i know that i wrote about maybe going to kenya a while ago, but it is STILL on my heart. i cant wait to see if God has that in the plans for me. such an exciting experience and serving God in such a unique and special place. PTL!

6) Apply for another job and get an interview.

if anyone knows of anything, let me know. i would really enjoy another job, giving me something to do and more money!! holler.

No comments:

Post a Comment