Thursday, March 24, 2011

30 blogs in 30 days -- DAY 6

day 06 -- a picture of something or someone that has had the biggest impact on you.

i couldnt pick just one, so here are a few.

1) The Cross, taught me love and surrender.



2) Joseph Charles Lovers, he taught me unconditional love.


3) Momma, she taught me forgiveness and how to be a strong, vibrant woman of God.


4) Kacie Alisa Downing, she taught me friendship.


5) Celina Marie, she taught me that i can make a difference.


6) Trav, he taught me independence and to rely upon Jesus


7) Kyle Devlin, he taught me how a man leads in relationship.


8) Todd Downing, he taught me that God has a plan for EVERYTHING.





9) These girls, taught me how to live :)




I have so many special people and loved ones in my life, just wanted to highlight a few.



No comments:

Post a Comment