Saturday, March 26, 2011

30 blogs in 30 days -- DAY 8 // Al's 21st Bday

Day 08-- Something that you are proud of in the past few days


I think for me, my pride is in my healing and growth. About two weeks ago, I had a real honest conversation with God. I told him I was tired of feeling down, sad and depressed about the break-up and I was ready to start healing and growing from it. For a long time, I was wallowing. I mean that in a goo/bad way. I think that wallowing is good, I feel like I have gone through a few stages. 1) shock, 2) depressed, 3) anger (my personal fav), 4) sad again, 5) numb and now I am at healing.

I don't really know where this little journey of healing through a break-up will take me, but I'm in it. I know that God has worked everything so far together for my good, and I am sure that He will continue that.

I am proud of my growth and healing thus far and cant wait to see how far i will go.


P.S. Wednesday was Al's 21st. we went to Kobe Steak House. SOOO good. here are a few photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment