day 18 -- plans, dreams, goals you have.
well, i made a list a few months ago about things that i want to do in 2011 and then another one of things i want to do before I die.
this is my list for 2011. i have completed some of them, but not as many as i would have liked.
my list for my life is rather long, but ill pick 10 things to share with you
1. Take a trip to Israel to see the sights of the bible
2. Dance surrounded by fireflies
3. Be in Times Square on NYE when the ball drops
4. Run a marathon
5. Ride a camel
6. Be a regular in a restaurant as an elderly woman
7. Do a Christmas night annual party every year
8. Get a piece of jewelry from every place i visit
9. Have a library
10. Create a pot or vase that i love.
day 19 -- something that stresses you out.
when i loose control or feel like i cant get everything done in the time that i have to do it in. also, driving behind or around a big rig or car carrier. no thanks.
day 20 -- hope for the future.
i would say essentially my hope is to fall in love, get married, have kids and love Jesus more each day as i long along in my life. also, that my kids would be passionate followers of Jesus.
day 21 -- picture of something that makes you happy.
there are so many things, i am having a hard time finding things. there are so many. UGHHH!
my hair blowing in the wind
older couples who are still fantastically in love.