Thursday, May 24, 2012

7 months.

Wow. It has been 7 months since I last blogged. Unfortunately for you reading, this wont be long. Just a little recap of the last 7 months.

Best friend is pregnant --Due at the end of June, couldn't be more excited to meet this little precious jewel.

Done with first semester at a big girl school (CSU Dominguez Hills)

Got enough financial aid to cover the next 2 years of school. So the rest of my college career is paid for.

God provided a youth pastor for our youth group (as of two days ago) --I'll blog more about this journey a little while later.

Grandfather passed away :(-- First grandparent I've ever lost.

Made really wonderful new friends at work :)

Painted my room FINALLY.

I'm sure there are other things that have happened to me over this time, but its all my little heart could think about at this moment.

Right now life consists of working with my kinder babies, loving and mentoring my 7th (almost 8th grade) girls and reading.

I am SO excited school is over now I can read! Harry Potter and Hunger Games I'm coming for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment